Paperback 529: APS Books 9505 (PBO, 1965)
Title: After Sex With the Single Girl
Authors: Richard Bernstein & William Storm Hale
Cover artist: N/A
Yours for: $6
- A short-lived experiment in quilting the book title
- Originally called “Cigarette With the Single Girl,” but that title was deemed to have totally missed the authors’ (alarmist) point.
- I like how William “Storm!” Hale kept his pro wrestling name for this gig.
- “Honey, I have something to tell your nose…”
- “Sex-prone teens!” So sex is like allergies or acne. Good to know.
- There’s nothing dynamite likes less than having light shed on it.
Page 123~ (actually 122—close enough)
John Doe would like to commit adultery, but who wants him? One fat, balding man put it candidly: “What chick would want to go to bed with me unless I paid her?” Such honesty is rare, but he was right; from a self-assured young man, he had been transformed into a jelly-fish slob.
“Such honesty is rare … but I’m going to pile on his fat ass anyway.”
This book is *heavily* underlined and occasionally annotated. My favorite annotation is at the beginning. It’s just a list:
page 75—Racial marriages
It’s like some kind of (horrible) poem